Friday 17 February 2012

Collective Blog Haul

Enjoy...


Lush -  lip scrub - £4.95
In Bubblegum flavour,
I love this heard about it all over youtube, smells soooo good!



Topshop - Cross anklet - £5
Can't express my love for this they did the chain in all sorts of colours
including a turquoise which was at the back and I was to lazy to get it(a).  



Mac - Eyelash curler - £13
I know a bit price but in the past my eyelash curlers have always broke so I thought
I'd splash out and treat myself!



Ebay - Dotting tools - £2.89 free p+p
5x 2 way dotting tools haven't used them yet but I have recently been getting into doing my nails
and I think these are really good price! BARGAIN - Grab some quick!



Boots - Max Factor Kohl Pencil Eyeliner - £4.99
I love this black eyeliner it glides on beautifully, it's my every day eyeliner. 

Topshop Nail Polish - £5
Wasn't impressed with how it went on my nail for the first coat (I had a base coat on) however it got better on the second coat. This nail polish is in FORGET ME NOT.

Topshop Nail Polish - £6
I have used this as a top coat on the nail polish above, I ADORE this nail polsih it's transparent with tiny and large flexes of glitter normally you find that sparkly nail polishes often don't come out very sparkly so I highly recommend this it will also be great for accented nails! Colour - ICE CRUSH

Ebay - OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (mini) - around £3 -£5
Check out Ebay for some great deals on OPI nail polishes as they're expensive, I only got the 3.75ml bottle because i wanted to test it before spending alot on a base/ top coat.




Home Sense - Cutlery Tray - £3 -£4
I know not very interesting but they're for my make up! They're great for draws and and they are also my new home to my nail polishes!
I brought two and they're 10inches by 14inches.

Topshop Top- £10
It's shorter at the front than it is at the back Topshop have a range of colours of these tops in stock for a good price. They're so easy to dress up or down I actually wore this on Valentines Day so check out my post about that. Everyone needs one of these tops! (I also have one in white)


Topshop Gold Sparkly Cross Top - £18
This gorgeous white top will be fab in the summer with denim shorts *excited*, I love it, it's a good price and I would have to wear a body or vest underneath as it's a bit transparent.

Okay so that was my first collective haul I hope you enjoyed it don't forget to follow and comment, Thanks!xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment