Wednesday 22 February 2012

E.L.F review!

Bonjour!xx

How are you all? Good I hope, sorry for the delay of my E.L.F review, I have been busy with studying and all that jazz! But I'm here now and if you haven't read my 'I'm a E.L.F Virgin' post then I'll put the link down below!

So the first item I want to talk about is the smokey brown and nude nail polishes, these nail polishes, I found were not very true to they're online picture they both seemed to be a bit lighter than the misleading picture. Also I have tried both of them (they go on like dreeeeam!) but they chip so easily like the next day they started to chip! However they were only a £1 so I don't think it's to bad!

Next the matte finisher nail polish, I adore this product, I think it's so cool! I wasn't sure if it would work, but it did and I highly recommend it because now you don't have to buy matte nail polishes, buy this nail polish and every nail polish can be matte!

Now the Daily brush cleanser, I think it's great value because you get quite a big bottle of the liquid however I don't no how to tell if the product is working or not, I suppose you just have to believe that it works, however it does get any extra product off after use.

Finally the stipple brush, I love this brush it's so soft and applies my foundation lovely and doesn't leave any lines! I will defiantly be buying more E.L.F brushes in the future!

Thanks for reading guys!, I'm not sure if i like writing in big chunks as I feel it makes it boring to read? Let me know if you agree by telling me what you think in the comments! P.S sorry about the lack of photos in this post, hope you don't mind this once!xxx

Don't forget to follow! Hope you guys enjoyed this:)!xx

Link for 'I'm a E.L.F Virgin' post... http://elleesthannah.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-elf-virgin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment