Saturday 23 June 2012

I'M SORRY

Hey girlies, I'm so sorry that's it's been so long since I last posted, and I can't really  give you a bunch of excuses, so I'm going to try upload a few post next week, but I'm running out of ideas so I really need some ideas! Any way here's a 'picture board' of all the things I've been doing instead of not posting (oops naughty me!)

Picture board No.1

British bunting // London Jubilee // Westfeild shopping centre // Durdle door // Topshop's 'daydream' nails // Pirates of the Caribbean //  Millie's cookies yummm // spounge bob // daisy's + hair = lots of knots!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.But how you assemble these images? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I use a website which I'll leave the link here... http://www.picmonkey.com/, it's free and don't forget to follow me:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete