Saturday 2 June 2012

Quick Update!

Hey girls, I'm in London  for the Jubilee because my Uncles live here and we've come down to visit and maybe see the Queen on her dimond jubilee! This half term I'm a very busy bee, I'm here in London until Tuesday and then Thursday I'm of camping in Devon with my family and friends which I can't wait for and I'm praying the weather will be nice enough! Not too much to ask for, right? So because of all my busy plans I'm not going to have lots of time to blog, however this does mean lots of mood boards, funky nails and maybe a small collective hall to come up!

Also my bestfriend (Jess) who is coming camping has a youtube, she used to make videos but recently deleted them and started again so we will be doing some lookbook's tags and all sorts of stuff so I'll tell you when there up on my blog and her channel, but deffinantly check her out at, http://www.youtube.com/user/lankymissfashion

I hope you don't mind about the short delay but feel free to tweet me at @hannahxcross and I can't wait to take loads of pictures for you guys! Plus if you live in the UK I hope you've got your bunting up!

Love you guys!

Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment