Monday 23 July 2012

Nail Trend of the Day No.1

Hey girlies so I have put together 7 different nail colours/ designs that I have been loving for the summer! They will be published every day this week with pictures showing the colour / design, what nail varnishes I used and how!  Some of them are fairly new to me but I love them all so look out for the rest of the week by following me if you haven't already and sneaky previews will be available on my twitter (@hannahxcross)!
The Stripes!

The nail varnishes I used to create this design were:

Models Own nail art pen in 'White' and Ciate in 'purple sherbert'

There are two easy steps to follow to create the finished look.
Step 1(Right): Apply two coats of choice of colour as a base and let them dry for a few minuites.
Step 2(Left): Apply straight lines using the stripper side of the nail art pen I chose to do four but you can adapt it to your own taste. Once dry your finished, you can use this as an accent nail or on all of your nails!

Easy, simple and looks cool, look out for tomorrows and the sneaky pic on my twitter!
Love you all, Hannah xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment