Tuesday 31 July 2012

Nail Trend of the Day No.6 & 7

Hey girlies, so this is the last two nail trends so go and catch up on the others if you've missed out! Hopefully you did try and guess what todays nail trend is, and don't worry the wait is over!

Corals!
I love corals and I have three to show you and you may think one is more pink but it is different in different lights but anyway we can look past that and admire the beautiful colours!


On the left picture from left to right, is Rimmel London 'Apricot Punch', Number 17 'Tropical Island' and Models Own 'Tropical Sun'. I love corals in the summer because I just think there the perfect colour because I can never decide whether to wear red, pink or orange and coral combines them all together! Perfect!

Daydream
This isn't really a nail trend as such more of a blogger/youtube trend but I'm in love with Topshops nail varnish in 'daydream'. It's a bright nearly neon pink that stands out and as soon as I saw it I picked it up and said 'I'M HAVING IT'. It's just beautiful the it goes on like a 'dream' and only needs one coat to show off it's vibrant pink!


Thank you for reading my 'Nail Trend of the Day' and if you have missed so then be sure to catch up on some great designs and colours including Aztec, greens, blues, half moons and more! Let me know what you thought in the comments below or tweet me!

Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment