Saturday 22 September 2012

September Wishlist

-Left to Right-
ASOS ATHENS Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots- I don't think I could survive the winter without some chelsea boots and as soon as I spotted these £50 babies on ASOS I instantly thought 'I need these' (click to buy)
Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin- I've had this foundation once before and it's the nicest foundation I've ever owned. There's two slight disadvantages, but they defiantly don't put me off, it's £12.49 and there's no pump so you pour LOADS onto your hand. I haven't worn makeup for a long time now but I'd like to try it out again now my skins cleared up a bit. (click to buy) 
Lace Trim Ankle Socks- You probably no where these frilly socks are from, yes of course topshop! They're £3.50 and I'd love to wear them with those boots up there! (click to buy)
Black Turn Up Beanie- This beanie is £10 from topman, I've head that topmans beanies were good and I think the black knit will look nice in my blonde hair and could jazz up a winter outfit! (click to buy)
Blue Pleated Dip Hem Skirt- I tried on this skirt last week but in black, I loved it and then I saw someone at school wearing this blue one and I have so much black in my wardrobe that I thought to jazz up a party outfit this electric blue would do just the trick! It's £28.00 from topshop. (click to buy)
Soap and Glory Mist you Madly Body Spray- This body spray is just an essential for me now and I love it so much that I want the travel size and larger size for home and carrying around! love love love! (click to buy)

Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment