Tuesday 18 September 2012

Summer empties

Hello girlies, I thought show you what products I've used up over the summer but some of them I've had for ageeesss (probably to long, but hey ho!) on with the show!

(Left to right)
Tea Tree Water: This toner is from lush and costs around £7, it claims to 'detoxify' oily skin and take control of troublesome pores! I however just use it once at night and in the morning because it makes your skin feel fresh! (click to buy)
Cosmetic Warrior: I didn't purchase this facemask my self, lush gave it to me for free and it says that it combats spots and troubled skin however I didn't see a major difference in my skin (click to buy)
Oatifix: This is another facemask from lush and it's filled with bananas, vanilla and oats. It smells so good and you get about 4/5 masks in this small pot which I think is plenty for the length of time before it goes out of date! (click to buy)
Eau Roma Water: This is my preferred toner from lush but there no major difference between this and the other I've shown in this post. It claims to hydrate your skin which I agree with and for around £3 it last a good amount of time! (I think they may have discontinued this product)

(Left to right)
Bio-Oil: This is my first tube of boi-oil and it lasted around 3 months, I used it every day to tackle my stretch marks. I think it gradually started to work and I will defiantly be repurchasing it. (click to buy)
The Righteous Butter: I love this stuff it smells amazing, feels amazing and it lasts forever! Trust me just go and get it! (click to buy)
Harajuku lovers - Lil'Angel: I'm no good at describing what this perfume smells like so just go smell it in boots or something I don't think it's very expensive and it lasted me a few years! (click to buy)
Garnier Fresh Essentials Grape Water Eye make-up remover: This is just a simple eye make-up remover that has lasted me for YEARS and it's finally used up but I still think there's better products out there. (click to buy)

Tea Tree Toner Tab: TTTT's are great! So easy to use and make your face feel amazing, oh and they're super duper cheap! (click to buy)
Re-Gen Cream: This cream is sort of a dupe for bio-oil but you can buy it from super markets at a low cost. I used to use it on stretch marks but it wasn't doing anything but then I used it as a moisturiser and seriously, it's the best moisturiser ever! It doesn't smell of anything, it makes your face feel incredibly soft and it sinks in quickly! (click to buy)
Apivita moisturising and nourishing mask with honey: I got this in a Glossybox not long ago and it's a nice creamy face mask that doesn't dry up but soaks your face with magic, there so refreshing and are inexpensive too! (click to buy)
Caudalie Thirst Quenching Serum: I also got this in a Glossybox and you use it before your mouisturiser. It soaks in really quick and I think it absorbs your mouisturiser quicker too! I love it and I'm too scared to look how much it really costs! (click to buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment