Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist!


Christmas Wishlist (from top left to right)

Topshop, Lace Collar Top - I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it, I love the colour and it's only £16.00 and you can but it here.

dotcomgiftshop, Twin Glass Tealight Holders - The beauty guru's have gone crazy for candles as have I. I've had this vision of tealights in my room and I thought this was the cutest tealight holder ever and if you think so too you can but it here for just £6.95.

Topshop, Fur Lined Parka - I drool over the fur lining in this beautiful khaki parka. The only reason I doubt Santa will be getting this for Christmas is because it's £95.00! However if you're still stunned by this coat as I am you can tell Santa to buy it here.

Ebay, Black Strap Flatforms - I'm a bit late with the fashion train on the flatform situation however these wardrobe staple are cheap as chips at £8.99 and you can buy them from here.

Amazon, Tresmme 3039U Volume Rollers - I hate curling my hair with straightners/curling wands/curlers I just find they make my hair look fake but I'm hoping these heated rollers for £20.00 will make my hair look amazing for nights out in the New Year. You can buy them here.

Amazon, Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - I'm in love with Taylor Swift so therefore I'm in love with her perfume simples! You can send Santa here.

Apple, iPod Shuffle - I need something I could rely on to play my music, fit everywhere and wasn't too expensive and here it is! You can buy it here





No comments:

Post a Comment