Sunday 23 December 2012

❄ Winterlicious Tag ❄


Favourite nail polish?
I love this dazzling red christmasy nail polish by Barry M in, 150, Red Glitter! It only needs two coats on the nails and it drys in super sparkly time! Perfect for the jolly season! 


Favourite lip product?
I didn't think dark vampy lips would suit me in the winter, but guess what they do! That's why I love this Revlon Lip Butter in Rasberry Pie and I also found the perfect lip liner to match this gorgeous glossy lip product and it's Maybelline's moisture extreme lip liner in 54 Bordeaux. The swatches are here:


Most worn winter piece?
My lovey faux leather and faux fur jacket is from New Look and it goes with everything and for just under £40 with a detachable faux fur collar it couldn't be more perfect for the winter months!


Most worn winter accessory?
It has to be the big fashion trend of tartan. My tartan scarf is from Urban Outfitters last year; it keeps my neck warm, goes with everything, and looks good with my duffle coat or leather jacket!


Favourite winter scent/ candle?
My favourite all time scent is Calvin Klein's IN2U perfume, just because it smells good and it's what my mum wears and so it reminds me of her. My favourite and first Yankee Candle is Christmas Cookie, it's a subtle vinilla scent and as you can see I've burned quite a lot of it. It's also great for Christmas!


All time favourite Christmas film?
I've chosen love actually and elf as they're both funny and my favourite genre of films; comedy and romcom!


Favourite Christmas song?
Anything! I love listening to any Christmas song I can sing a long with. I think it's the best part of the Christmas build up!

Favourite Christmas treat?
It has to be mince pies. Hmmm they're soooo scrummy.


What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
Well I love all of my Christmas decorations; the tree, fairy lights, outdoor lights, tinsel and baubles but this year I'm loving the new pink sparkly ribbon that whizzes around my real Christmas tree.

What's at the top of your Christmas List?
Nothing much really I want a few bits and pieces but what I really want is to go on holiday with my friends at the end of the last school term!

What are you plans this Christmas?
Well most years we spend Christmas at my house with my family that live near by. My parents friends will also probably come visit on Christmas morning to share presents and have a glass of champagne and orange juice!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hannah xoxo
  










No comments:

Post a Comment