Sunday 11 March 2012

February Glossy Box (First Glossybox)

Sorry it's really late guys! 


However I still thought I'd tell you what I received in my first ever glossy box (for £10 + P+P)! Enjoy!



left to right
1. Como Shambhala - Invigorate Shower Gel - A revitalising blend of essential oils that puts you in a perfectly uplifted mood. (Full size £20.00/300ml)
2. Dr Bronner - Lavender Hand Sanitiser - A lavender scented hand sanitiser in a handy spray size to keep in your handbag. (Full size £3.99/59ml)
3. BM Beauty - Pure mineral Eyeshadow - Award winning pure mineral eyeshadow. Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. (Full size £7.00/2g)
4. Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell - Wild Ginger Treatment Oil - Smooth and seal parched hair with natural oils and the hydrating Awapuhi extract. Absorbs easily imparting a soft, silky texture and rich shine effect, (Full size £25.95/100ml)
5. Becca - Beach Tint Watermelon - This award-winning lip and cheek stain blends beautifully to a non-drying, water resistant finish. (Full size £20.00/7ml)

My favourite of all the items would defiantly have to be the Becca lip and cheek stain, however I don't use it for my cheeks as it looks to bright for me. I love this product because it doesn't make your lips feel dry and it smells beautiful, but I don't think it's worth £20.00 therefore I would be pushed to repurchase this!

Thanks for reading, tell me if you like how I did this Glossybox post, I try to make my post different amounts of text so hopefully this was a shorter post! 

Check out http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ and do subscribe and if you do tell them I sent you! 

Don't forget to follow, love you bye *mwahh, Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment