Monday 12 March 2012

Summer/Spring must haves!

Hey girlie's,
 I can't get enough of this spring/summer fashion and I defiantly can't wait until I can jump in to all my new clothes which are still sitting on the shop shelves waiting for me! 
So I thought I'd share with you some off the items that I have got to have this year!

Starting from the top are some black lace trim cycling shorts from newlook for £5.99, now these will look great under denim jeans or floaty skirts to jazz them up, I have defiantly got to grab some of these and for £5.99 I think it's a bargain!

Next is just a plain white collared from river island for £15.50, okay so it is just a plain shirt nothing amazing, but this is a huge staple piece it would work with any colours and when it comes to winter (or in the summer as the British weather isn't constant) the jumper and collar fashion is massive and I think it will run right through to next winter!

This simple, cute bracelet is from wired jewellery it's £10 which I think is a bit much however I believe all the items are handmade. I love the purple cross and would love to stack this with many other bracelets! Also check out there above knuckle rings I have to get one!

#OMG I love these mint jeggings from topshop, they're £22.00 , I saw them on youtube I just love the grey turned up detail on the bottom and I'm loving the pastel colours. I think these would be fab with all of the items on my 'summer must haves'!

T4 on the beach is amazing! For you people that don't no it's a huge concert on weston-super mare beach (South West of England) and all the biggest acts perform there, it's all filmed for the t4 channel 4 show. It costs about £40 for a ticket I think it's defiantly worth the money (some of you may disagree) the amount of good musicians, singers and TV cast you get to see in just a day (on the beach!) is great value for money! There are loads of freebies (which we all love) available and they're actually not junk! If you can get there I say be there!

This black skinny belt is from ASOS and it's £6.00, there is so much you can do with this, personally I would wear this belt around my waist with dresses or baggy tops and cardigans! It's a summer staple and you can buy them any where!

I adore these colours and I love Models Own nail polish! These are in coral reef and top turquoise. Every one needs a good pastel and peach in there summer nail varnishes! for £5 from most drug stores (like boots and superdrug) I will be buying these for sure!

I know, I know everyone has vans, but I fancy some slip on ones, they will go with anything and will defiantly be ideal for summer! These are £38.00 from schuch (a British shoe store) and I can't wait to get some!

Everyone has been raving about these topshop socks for £3.50 on youtube all winter, but these pastel socks will look great with any daps (or vans^), and I feel I need to get some of these gorgeous socks!

And last but defiantly not least, boat shoes, now the four pairs above are from topshop for £22.00 and if you hadn't of already guessed I love pastel! These boat shoes will go with everything and look great and brought for summer!

So they are my must haves for spring/summer and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to buy all of these! (With my own earned money) I hope you have enjoyed this post let me know what you think and if you have any of these items tell me what you think!


The links -

 wired jewellery 

ticketmaster (t4 tickets) - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/


Thanks girls and don't forget to follow
Hannah xxx

next video will be a glossybox harrods special addition x 

No comments:

Post a Comment