Wednesday 14 March 2012

Tag - Get to Know Me ❤

Hey ladies and maybe some gents,
I thought that maybe you'd like to get to no me a bit more and lots of my last posts have been beauty/fashion related so I'm going to do the 'Get To Know Me' Tag. I hope you Enjoy and Don't forget to follow!


1) Do you have twitter? Yes it's hannahxcross
2) Do you have any pets? Nope, but I used to have a rabbit called Bobbie and 3 fish called Dimbo, Dumbo and Scrubber!
3) Name 3 things you are physically close to. My iPad, a coke can and my note pad
4) What's the weather like right now? Well it's dark but it's cold! (As I'm in England!)
5) Do you drive? and if so have you crashed? Nope I don't drive however I really want to!
6) What time did you wake up this morning? This morning I woke up at 7:10 because I had to go to school!
7) When was the last time you showered? Last night
8) What was the last movie you saw? Ummm I think it was '13 going on 30'
9) What does your last text message say? Okay it's to my Dad and it says 'Dad it's not contact...' because i went to a tag rugby tournament with school and Dad told me to' give em hell' (as a joke) because he was in a happy/funny mood.
10) What's your ringtone? Well I have an iPhone 3gs so I can't remeber what it's called but it has guitars in, lol
11) Have you ever been to a different country? Yes many, a few I have too are, America, Portugal, France, Spain, Wales, and this year I am going to France (skiing) and America (New York for my birthday).
12) Do you like sushi? Urgg no I hate it!
13) Where do you buy your groceries? Well it normally is ASDA ( I think it's only in the UK but it's just your average supermarket)
14) Have you ever taken medication to make you go to sleep faster? No, plain and simple.
15) How many siblings do you have? I have 1 younger brother
16) Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have a Laptop!
17) Do you wear contacts or glasses? No but I used to wear glasses in primary school
18) How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 16, yay!
19) Do you colour your hair? Yes, but only my roots every 12 weeks, I hate hurting my hair...:(
20) Tell me something your planning to do today? Well it's the end of the day now so I guess go to bed?
21) When was the last time you cried? If I'm being honest.. it was today
22) Which do you prefer, ham-burgers or cheese-burgers? Noneeee!
23) Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes, me and Jess (my bestfriend) had to do forward roles across my bed to stay awake! Oh and also my friends camp out, I didn't have tent so I just stayed up with a few others watching the fire and the morning sun, lol.
24) What's your eye colour? Blue 
25) Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes of course!


If you were expecting the March Glossybox it will be next, I haven't had time to take pictures of the products yet will be up by atleast Friday! Thanks for waiting!

4 comments:

  1. We sound quite similar then haha! Nice blog! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post :D it's always funny to read it. and the name of the rabbit and fish :'D GREAT!
    lovely blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thankyou, I'll check out your blog too!
      xxx

      Delete