Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy 1st Birthday GlossyBox❤!

Hello darlings, so as you can see from the title, my monthly GlossyBox has arrived for May and since we're celebrating I got a few extra things in this lovely box! Shall we get started? YES


Okay so these are all the normal products you would get in the average GlossyBox, see anything you fancy?

So the first testers I got were these perfumes they are by Lolita Lempicka, the blue tester is called Eau de Parfum and for full size would be £65 and the pink one is called Si Lolita and at full price would be £63. The description says, 'Discover Lolita Lempicka's feminine world where Parisian chic meets fantasy fairly tale to create the perfect fragrance' and first impressions are very good!

 Next is the Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel from Noble Isle and I quite like the smell of this product, it doesn't tell you how much it costs for some reason but the description says 'An immaculate fragrance evoking the beginnings of summer. Noble Isle is a new British bath & body brand inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles' but overall I can't wait to smother myself in this!


Next are these two facemasks from Apivita and they are Express Beauty Masks and I am so excited about these as soon as my lush facemask is gone I'm am going to use these pretty honey facemasks! 'The Apivita express beauty masks exclude synthetic ingredients and replaces water with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action.' and these are full size and would cost £3.50!


Now this product I'm not fond of, I don't wear fake eyelashes any way and if I did I wouldn't pick these but maybe for a fancy dress party they may come in handy! There full size and would cost £3.90. They're by Eldora and they describe them as 'beautiful, quality and value-priced lashes for any occasion'. 


Next is a product I don't think I need at the moment but could be handy in the future, it's a Berber Oil Hair Treatment by Osmo. Full size price it would be £19.99 and the description says it's 'A luxurious revolutionary treatment for all hair types, providing transformational results.'


Okay so because it was GlossyBox's birthday they have given us a little compact mirror which is really cute! I love it it has a magnified side as well and will defiantly get used LOTS!

  We also got this cute balloon❤!

So that's all from me today, don't forget to follow, tweet and check out my tumblr! See you soon! 

Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment