Monday 14 May 2012

Zara Order❤

Hey guys, so when I got home from school the first thing I saw was this HUGE parcel addressed to my mum, and I finally got my Zara purchase! (It's seemed like forever). I know what your thinking, shut up Hannah I just want to see what it is! Okay well it's the new favourite Youtube bag and it looks like this,


It came beautifully wrapped in an over sized box and beautiful green tissue paper with stickers! As you can see the bag is black and is done up with a popper, when it's hung on your shoulder it comes to just below your hips and it's big enough to fit everything I need! But this bag also doubles up as a rather large clutch (which I wouldn't use it for) but it has a zip at the top and detachable straps!


This bag was £25.99 and it was a needed bag as I don't have a black bag:O, but yes that's all and I hope you enjoyed! What bag do you use as an everyday bag?

Tweet- @hannahxcross

Please comment and follow xoxox
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment