Sunday 20 May 2012

Nail Colour of the Weekend & Mini Nail Varnish Haul❤

Hello darlings! So this weekend I've gone to a colour I haven't worn in a while and I was really excited to try again! So I dug out my train case, because that's wear I keep older makeup which I don't really use, and found my long lost red!


Its by 17 (The boots own teenage range) and it's called Risky Red, and I'm not sure if this is still available as I got it YEARSSSSS ago! What do you have on your nails at the moment?


Also as you can tell by the title this 'Nail of the Weekend' post as a small but sweet surprise at the end! Yes I popped to boots today so I could get a few bits!


Okay so all of these products I brought are from Models Own and there was an offer ' When you buy two models own cosmetics you get a free nail pen' So I went to get 'snow white' and 'jade stone' anyway so to get a free white nail pen was great!

Thanks for reading, tweet and check out my tumblr!
Don't forget to follow!

Hannah xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment