Saturday 5 May 2012

Haul - Topshop, Newlook, Superdrug, & Lots More!✞

Hello Princesses! So Today I have been on a shopping trip to town with Jess ( who also has a blog go check it out at http://lankymissfashion.blogspot.co.uk/). I spent quite alot and I'm sure you guys would like to see what I purchased! 


First up is this grey pleated skirt from Topshop great for all seasons! It was £16 LOVE!



This gorgeous necklace also from Topshop was £8.50 a bit expensive but I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it. Marry me Juliet necklace ♫



I also got this popular necklace from Topshop that many other bloggers and youtubers have, It was in the sale for £3.50 'easy buy'


I also instantly feel in love with this beautiful bold pink it's called daydream and it was £5


Next are these three 'cheap as chips' braclest from MissSelfridge, they were each a pound! Great for stacking in the summer!


I just brought this because I'm in love with Zac Efron. It was £4 from HMV in the sale, bingo, here I come Zac


OMG how cute are these? £2 (as you can see) from River Island (as you can also see).


This top from Newlook was £4.99 great for putting bandeau's underneath!



These two bandeau's are from Newlook and were 2 for £5!


This skirt was £14.99 from Newlook which I was in love with but not so much any more what do you guys think?


I have also wanted to get one of these, they look adorable in my hair! £4.99 from Newlook sorteeed!



Everyone on the web have been raving about the design of the company and if you read my March favourites ( http://elleesthannah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/march-favourites.html ) then you'll see that I have read the Company Highstreet Magazine, so I can't wait to read this! I'll let you know what I think!


Just a nail file from boots £1-£2... simples 'eeek'


I've popped my sleek palette cherry! The au naturel palette by sleek from superdrug which was £6.99 which is a great price for this beautiful palette!


Okay so I have acne which is really annoying but as I'm a teen what can you do! But I also was about to run out of face wipes so I picked these up from superdrug for half price which were £1.99! They feel soooo good!


Just a top up of the old oatifix face mask from lush which was about £5 and my perfect concealer in #1 fair for £4.19! 

Hope you guys enjoyed my haul let me know what you think by commented check out my tumblr at http://elleesthannah.tumblr.com/ and tweet me! @hannahxcross  

No comments:

Post a Comment