Sunday 22 April 2012

10 facts about me!

Hello I guys I saw this trending on twitter this morning and I thought 'I could do that for my blog'. You all enjoyed the get to know me tag so maybe you'd like to no a bit more! The facts are completely random I don't even know what I'm going to right yet but I hope you enjoy!


10 Facts About Me!


1. I figure skated for 2-3 years
2. I have a younger brother called Toby
3. I really want to do a giveaway when my followers number picks up
4. My best friend ( Jess ) also has a blog! http://lankymissfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
5. I might be going to New York for 16th Birthday!
6. I'm quite a shy person around new people
7. I still don't know what I want to do when I'm older!
8. I've never had a boyfriend ( And it really doesn't bother me and I don't intend to have one anytime soon! )
9. I'm NEVER going to touch a cigarette in my life!
10. I can still do the spilts ... just. 


Thankyou for reading! Follow me pleasssssssse, tumblr - elleesthannah.tumblr.com, tweet me, stalk me, love me! 


Hannah xoxox


ermmm what pretty picture shall I post....





 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh jess I didn't mean to remove your comment opps(a)would you like to repeat?xx lol xoxox

      Delete