Sunday 29 April 2012

GlossyBox April Edition★

Hello dolls! Sorry it's been so long but don't worry my GlossyBox arrived on Friday so as usual here are the pictures to follow! I hope you enjoy don't forget to follow me on tumblr and twitter! 



April's GlossyBox included these five wonderful products! Including TWO full sized products.


The first of the five products was a Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum!
The full 30ml product would be £29.00, the description says 'This newly-launched ultra-concentrated serum is extremely natural and plant-based, ensuring your skin never lacks moisture. The deluxe size is also exclusive to GlossyBox'. I haven't tried this yet but if you would like to no how it goes leave it in a the comments!

 Next is by Inika  Cosmetics and it's a Certified Organic Eyeliner. This is a full sized product which would be £11.75 per Liner. A swatch looks like this ...


It's number 07 and called Graphite the description says ' A rich and creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural liners.' I've used it once and I quite like it!


ahhh this gorgeous smelly Natural Body Wash by Ayuuri smells soooooo good! My scent is Coconut as you can see but others but others were including 'Neem' and two others. This is the other full sized product which would cost £4.95. The description says ' The Ayuuri Natural skincare range is based on fruit, plant and flower extracts that have long been used in Indian to enhance skin's natural beauty' I can't wait to try this!


This Kai perfume Oil is the only product in this months GlossyBox I'm not to sure on. It's not to do with the size or anything after all this is a subscription to test products but the smell is just not me at all and I can't describe it either maybe some sort of herb that you'd find in your nan's garden that's what it reminds me of! Anyway this would cost £41.00 for a full sized bottle, I would defiantly not pay that for this! The description says ' Our intoxicating signature perfume oil fragranced with Kai's light, intoxicating blend of gardenia wrapped in white exotics .'


Last but not least is this Lip Balm by Figs & Rouge it says ' 100% Pure, 100% Natural & 100% Organic Multipurpose balm. Excellent for soothing & Naturally Hydrating dry Lips & Skin' The full sized product would be £3.29. Now the scent isn't anything amazing to be honest but I just put it on to test and the texture is nothing to your normal lip balm is sort of soft, wet slightly foamy texture but it feels AMAZING on your lips!


So if you hadn't noticed already this isn't a normal GlossyBox as you can tell from the packaging! Have you guessed what's so special yet.... It's all organic! The box is all neutral colours and the ribbon is more string like, I love this box it was worth the money! Let me know what you think in the comments or if you got any different products in your GlossyBox this month than mine!

Hannah xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment