Tuesday 3 April 2012

Topshop magazine♥

Hey dolls, I just wanted to ask what you think of the new topshop magazine. I picked it up (for free) in my local store on Saturday and looked at it today. In my opion not amazing I liked looking at the pictures for insipiration but other than that nothing really screamed at me! Pick it up and let me know what you thought Don't forget to follow, tweet and check out my tumblr♥ Thanks guys




Love these nails! As soon as I find my dotting tools my nails will be happy!

Hannah xoxox


2 comments:

  1. oooh I didn't know about this! will definately go pick up a copy! I design/graphics look great in these pictures! have a nice day. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes let me know what you think! I loved the pictures!

      Hannah xoxox

      Delete