Monday 16 April 2012

Ski Trip Tignes France 2012

Hello darlings, sorry I've been away for a while I have been skiing with my school for the first time! Rather than tell you everything I thought I'd sum it up in some picnik collages (because it's closing soon!).So feel free to follow, comment, tweet ( @hannahxcross ) and check out my tumblr!


Me & friends, Me, Begginers group, Tayler me and Lauren.
Memories
Landshark!, Uno with Lauren, Me & Jess won the Uno comp,  Harry's bed on the slope.

Me and Tayler Skiing
John Geon Tay and Me, Me and Tayler, Above the clouds, Me and Tay in our tops

Pictures of the mountains
Friends!
Tay Lauren me and Jess, Jess bear and me, Me, Morning photo!
Terrible Food!
Fly in Laurens dessert, My tea YUCK!, The pizza we often brought, S.O.S Pizza box!

Teachers and Reps!
Zoey ( Skie rep), Miss Mckenzie and Mr cordle, the legend HAMMET, and Oli (Ski rep and ski tech) I 
❤  Oli too much!


As you can see I had an amazing time, some of these pictures you might not understand but I wanted this to be a short but sweet post of my lovely time away! Any questions comment below!

Hannah xoxox


Whole School photo on the last day!

3 comments:

  1. its look like much fun on the photos
    btw if u like lets fllw each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was great thankyou for your comment! I'll check out your blog asap! Thanks again!

      Hannah xoxox

      Delete
  2. Beautiful place:D
    Your blog is so cute:D

    Following ya:D
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:D

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete