Sunday 1 April 2012

My Holiday Plans! xxx

Hey darlings! Sorry it's been a while I just haven't had time or any idea's. However I thought I'd tell you what I'm going to be up to in the next 2 weeks as it's the Easter holidays! I hope you enjoy and my next post should something to do with nails before Saturday! Don't forget to follow and check out my tumblr xxx


Monday 2nd April - Funderworld a mobile theme park with my friends!
Wednesday 4th April - X Factors Live tour with my family (Christmas present!) my favourite from last year was Amelia!
Thursday 5th - Friday 6th April - Packing for my school trip to France!
Saturday 7th April - Early hours of the morning, I'm of skiing with all my friends for a week! Whilst we're there we plan to ski (obviously), swim, ice skating (I did for 3 years) and bowling! 
Sunday 8th April - Easter! I would like a creme egg Easter egg as per usual, what do you want?x

Well that's my plan so let me know on any tips for a first time skier, and let me know what your doing xx
Hannah xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment