Thursday 23 August 2012

Chewy, Fat, Chocolate Chip Cookies! | Recipe

Hey girlies, I made these yummy cookies just before I went camping on the weekend! I went back to my first ever post and remembered that I did I recipe post on Valentine jam biscuits, (click here to view the post)! So today I'm going to show you how to make these yummy cookies!

 The ingredients you will need to make the cookies are:
Caster sugar - 100g
Salt - 1/2 a teaspoon
Plain flour - 250g
 Dark soft brown sugar - 200g
Chocolate chips - 200g - 300g
Unsalted butter/ margarine (melted) - 170g
Bicarbonate of soda - 1/2 a teaspoon
1 egg
1 egg yolk
optional - 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract


1. Sift the flour, add the bicarbonate of soda and salt and set aside.


2. In a bowl cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and caster sugar.


3. Then beat the vanilla, egg and egg yolk.


4. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.


5. Mix the chocolate chips in gradually until your happy.


 6. Place grease proof paper on the baking tray(s) and for each cookie drop 1 tablespoonful of cookie dough onto the tray making sure they're not to close together.

7. Bake the cookies for 15 mins at 170 C/ Gas mark 3. Leave the cookies to cool before eating or container them!

8. ENJOY!


Hannah xoxox


1 comment:

  1. yumeeee!!!! I want to eat them all!!! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete