Saturday 4 August 2012

Collective Haul!

Long time no see haul's! I promise I do go shopping more but I haven't really been shopping and bought alot of things! Oh well I hope you enjoy!

I bought so many earrings in one shop (oops) but anyway! From left to right, the first ones are from Miss Selfridge and were in the sale for £1, I bought two packs as I don't tend to wear odd earrings and they were really cheap! In the pack I got 6 earrings, a hamsa hand, a pink feather, a glitz peace sign, a white stone with gold casing, a cracked pink cross and a gold dimpled triangle! The next picture shows two sets of earrings from Urban Outfitters the first pair are two dainty hamsa hands which I have been wearing non stop! They were £6.00. The other pair are two gold triangles that were in the sale for £3.00 and I think there super cool and they and lines sctratched in them. The last pair you probably won't be able to find as they were from a little shop in Bristol and they were very cheap about £2 I think. They came in many colours but I decided to pick the opposites black and white!


I'm sure you will notice the packaging but if not I went to Lush! I went in to buy the Eau Roma Water which is my favourite toner ever, it's £7.25 for  a large bottle and about £3.00 for a smaller bottle. Lush was giving out free face masks that day as well and I normally go for the Oatafix as it's very moisturizing but I have acne and Cosmetic warrior is designed for spots, and first impressions are ok as it feels great on the skin and also leaves the skin feeling great however I didn't notice a difference with my spots.

   
Borning I know but chuck it in here... blonde hair grips £1.49 and blonde hair bands £1.65 both from boots. Does anyone else loose these all the time?! If you have some cool ways of storing them PLEASEEE let me know in the comments below or tweet me!


This paisley top is from Internacionale and I bought it to go with leggings because I wear them all the time and I needed something that floats and that covers my bum! I love this top it's great colours fit right in with the up coming autumn trend and I'm in love with paisley at the moment without even realising and it was only £12.99!


I have been looking for a maxi dress for ages that smoothly goes over my lumps and bumps, that hangs nicely and has a great print! I found it in Internacionale for originally £19.99 but because of a small fault which I may be able to fix I got £2's off! Nothing more to say except I love this dress!

I saved the best till last! I finally got a pair of All Star ox low black converses and I love them! They were sold out everywhere and Office was the last store I was going to try and they had them in my size! I loved them bought them for £42.99 and I know where them with EVERYTHING! They're so versatile I just adore them, I'm going to wear them to the Olympics on Monday because I'm sure they will be comfortable and stylish!

That's all I have to show you this time I hope you enjoyed looking at my new buys, have you filmed/posted a haul recently? Let me no in the comments below I would love to nose around;)! Speak to you soon! Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment