Friday 3 August 2012

July Glossybox!★

Hello girlies I've set this post out a bit different from past Glossybox posts but I hope you like it! Tweet, comment or/& follow would be very much appreciated, enjoy!


1- This is the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist and a full size bottle will cost £9.35. It's described to 'Give thirsty hair and skin the moisure they crave. Helps you feel refreshed all day long'. I have used this once with wet hair and it didn't really do anything but I'm undecided on whether I like this product or not yet as it's to soon to say!

2- A full sized Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting costs £10.00. The lip frosting is descirbed as ' A multifunctional cream gloss. Use on lips for a tint of colour, or cheeks for a luminous glow.' 

3- This is a small sample size of the Monu Night Renewal Complex and at full size will cost you £36.95. It's 'A rich complex of actives to help smooth and firm the skin whilst you sleep.'

4- Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse cost's £17.50 for a fullsize bottle. The description says that you should 'Apply this dry oil to your face, body and hair all year round, in summer and winter'. I don't think the description tells you much about the product just what to do with it, so it's not very helpful.

5-A full size bottle of Bex London's Londoner Urban Fragrance cost's £81.00. The description says, 'Four high concentration, modern fragrances, inspired by the unique character and idiosynerasies of London'. It's not clear what one of the four fragrances I received and the scent is strong and not something I'd often go for unfortunately.

6- In this months Glossybox a bonus product came in the box and it was an Elizebeth Arden's Visible Difference Skin Balancing line. 'It works to keep skin looking revitalized and healthy.' 
This months Glossybox was probably the worse box I have recieved just because the products are not what I would normally purchase apart from the lip frosting, but it doesn't matter as the August box will be my last due to need of saving! If your wondering why I don't tell you what I think of the products much it's because I like to show you the products from Glossybox without opening them, but if you wish to see a review on any of the products shown, feel free to tweet or comment below! Thanks for readung, Bye! 

Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment