Wednesday 22 August 2012

Last Ever Glossybox!

Don't panic it's not the last ever Glossybox being made but I have cancelled my subscription for reason like 'I need to save'! If you would like to ask me any questions about Glossybox or any advice let me know in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Anyway here it is the August 'International' Glossybox!

1- This product is from Germany and it's the 'Alessandro' Pro White nail varnish, it costs £7.85. It's described as a 'nail polish with anti-yellowing formula for radiant white and gleaming nails.' I haven't tried this product yet but if your interested take a look here to find out more! 
2- This product is from Japan and it's the 'DHC' Deep Cleansing Oil, it costs £18.50. It's to be used on the face to get rid of makeup and other impurities and it's described to be 'better than any other make-up remover you've ever tried.' 
3- The 'All For Eve For The Eve Appeal' Eve's balm costs £4.95. It doesn't say where it's from but it does say that it is a balm that it's 'an easily absorbed recovery balm' for dry skin. I have tried this product and it feels really nice on the lips and it doesn't have much of a sent. To visit the website click here.
4- This is a Spanish 'eyeshadow palette' by 'Vera Valenti'. It's called the L'ombre a Paupiere Margarita and costs £3.85. It includes ten different colours with an applicator and a tiny mirror (which had fallen out by the time I had received it and is useless anyway). I have quickly swatched the eye shadow and it's pigmented but not the colours I would wear.
5-This product is from the UK and I love the packaging it's cute but mature and is beautiful! It's the 'Lipcote', it's the described as ' The original Lipstick sealer and secret of long lasting, feather fade and water resistant lipstick'. This product looks and sounds great I haven't tried it yet if you want to find out more information just click here!
6- Theres not normally a sixth product but it's by Glossybox, it costs £9.50 for the Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink. I have tried this once and it's creamy and moisturizing but I have made my complete decision on the product yet as I've only used it once! 

Please let me know if you would like me to review any of these products in the comments below! If you would like to check out the last product and more information about Glossybox and the subscription deals then please click here to find out more! 

Thanks for reading!
Hannah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment