Thursday 23 August 2012

I went to town today!

Hye girlies, I went to town today, not with huge amounts of money, but I went with my friend and I got what I wanted and needed! See if you can spot what was on my August wishlist post! Also I'm off camping tomorrow so no posts will be going up until Sunday/Monday because I probably won't be able to get internet access, but I will try!:) Anyway on with the Haul!

First is the Company magazine! Nothing much to say really other than you can get it most places the price varies from £2 -£2.50 so inexpensive I think for a great fun bright fashion lovely mag!

Then I went to New Look and brought a pair of black jeans. They're the soft skinny jeans and they were £14.99. Because they were so cheap I'm going to go back and get a blue pair because these are so comfy and a BIG essential in my wardrobe! I couldn't see these on the website but there are similar ones on there for reasonable prices!

 I have been wanting to try a exfoliating scrub from a drugstore as I haven't tried one before and I have seen many youtuber's use them in in 'everyday skin care routines'. This one is by Neutrogena and was half price in Superdrug costing £2.37. It's a spot stress control daily exfoliating scrub. You can but it here.

The other item I got from Superdrug was my first NYC nail varnish in 'Carrie'd Away'. It cost £1.99 for this nude nail varnish and I'm planning to use it for school as my school don't allow nail varnish! (Stupidest rule ever.) You can buy it here.

Last but definitely not least is this black knitted jumper from Topshop. This Jumper cost £36 and is very oversized so I got it in a smaller size and it was still baggy. I love it! The high neckline means that I can where a shirt underneath and allow the collar to come out, it's also very versatile! You can buy it here.

Thanks for reading guys! I'm pleased with my purchases and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got. If you would like any reviews on the products I have bought today then just ask in the comments below! Speak to you soon!

Hannah xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment