Friday 31 August 2012

Preview of Dixi's Warrior Collection!

Hey girlies I have something very exciting for you today and keep your eyes peeled for a very exciting free shipping code! Dixi's website is linked at the bottom of this post!

I have some previews of Dixi's extended Warrior Collection, which will be available on the 2nd September ( this Sunday). The collection includes some limited jewellery and vintage pieces and today I'm going to show you my favourite five out of the extended collection!


First up is this beautiful lilac silvery ring! I picked this out because it caught my eye straight away, I think it's a beautiful colour and will work with pretty much every outfit, whether its a sweetheart dress or even with your roughened up leather jacket. I love the twisted silver design around the stone as it's different to other 'plain' stone rings I have recently seen. I think Dixi has got the crystal rings of to a tea! 


Next is this purse/clutch that defiantly lives up to the name of the 'Warrior Collection' with it's browny bronze harware and studs, it defiantly contrasts creamy elegance with  rock chick studs! It's secured by a zip and has a zip on the front too. I love this purse because it could also double up as a small clutch for your nights out!


I don't normally like skulls for some reason however this shiny gold bracelet is a big exception for me! I love how simple the golden band is, which makes it so easy to stack or be a single dainty piece. Either way I think you could where this to toughen up your girly outfit or even to make your rocked up leather outfit a bit more girly! The last thing that I love about this piece is that the skull is unique looking, with its semi-circular eyes, tiny nose and teeth gritted together it's almost kinda of.. sweet!


The fourth item is this arrow bracelet which I also think lives up to the name 'Warrior'! The bracelet is right on trend with the rose gold band and the slip on bracelet design. I would defiantly where this in the day or evening to toughen up my outfit. I think it would go great with a leather jacket and some denim shorts (and tights if it's cold like it is here in the UK) and then maybe paired with some converse to make the outfit casual or chelsea boots to make it more girly!


The last item I choose to share with you girls was this amazing and unique hand armour piece! I don't own a piece like this and I certainly haven't seen anything like this on my travels, but I think the design is so simple but looks amazing. The big cross is directly attached to the 'bracelet' part of the piece and the gorgeous long chain flows from it on to the simple cross sliver ring! It's amazing!

Dixi also sent me something to give only you guys! If any one of you spend £15 or more on the Dixi website (click here) between the 1st Spetember and the 9th September you can receive FREE shipping on any UK order! Just by entering this code, UPDATEMEFS , at the check out! Girls really take advantage of this as its only exclusive to you!


Go visit, follow and like all of Dixi's pages and be sure to let them know where you came from! 
I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Follow me && tweet me and I'll be sure to reply to any questions! 

Thanks girls!
Hannah xox





No comments:

Post a Comment